Tuesday, July 31, 2012

God's Promise ~ Dolphin Dani and Jurassic Jake

Everywhere we look, we are reminded of God's promises to us. We see His beauty painted across the sky in an abundance of colors. I wanted to do this because we're inspired by the every day beauty of Him. I hope you like the video. ~Dolphin Dani

When I read the Bible, I am reminded of His promises, His compassion for us, His love for us and His mercy upon us all. I am inspired by many verses in the bible and we wanted to share some of them with you. ~ Jurassic Jake

We hope you enjoy your video. We worked very hard putting it together.

Thanks,

Dani and Jake
Kids for Christ


2 comments:

  1. You two are so blessed with all of the wisdom you have at your age. I am so impressed all the time with your capabilities.
    You keep up this great drive that you're on and there's no limits to your endless knowledge.
    Love to you both,
    Grandma :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to wish my beautiful granddaughter a Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday to you....
    Happy Birthday to you.....
    Happy Birthday dear Dani.......
    Happy Birthday to you........and many more.......!!!!!!!
    Love you. Have a fantastic day!! :o)

    ReplyDelete