Saturday, February 4, 2012

Update of pictures ~The Admiral

We haven't been able to really post as many pictures as we'd like so I'm going to remedy that today. This will be a Random Thoughts (inspired by my friend KH) in pictures.
Steve and Ralph


My dogs are happy "Boat Dogs".



Sophie at the bottom of the stairs...waiting for someone to step on her.








 
Just a portion of the amazing stuff that our great friend Bill H. sent us.


Friends are an amazing gift to have.













Dolphin Dani loves to take videos.











My dogs are weird.
  
I woke up to this in my face.
Sophie loves looking out the aft porthole.
Ralph sleeping in Steve's bed.


Under the fancy walls, boats are ugly.
Before
Wall after vinyl covering. (Behind the handsome dog)
















Running water is AWESOME!











My youngest son is handsome......and silly.
Jurassic Jake








Cleaning makes everything better.

After

Before













Sometimes bigger IS better.
"The Dreamer" is on the left and "No Más" is on the right.















Game night is always more fun on a boat.
                   






Christmas is more fun with friends.











Boarding ramp built by Captain Steve


My husband builds really great things.


Custom wine glass rack built by Captain Steve


I love this man!









Dolphin Dani

My baby is getting too pretty for her own good.











And finally, my dog likes Jake's Christmas present almost more than Jake.
 ~Admiral

2 comments: